Sunday, June 07, 2020

STOP! THIEF!

I'm now watching David Lean's Oliver Twist.

Oliver has just been involved in his first pickpocket with The Artful Dodger and is being chased through narrow alleys, with everyone shouting, "Stop! Thief!"

I remember a time during my teacher training when I was in the computer lab preparing a lesson.

I was not alone. I was there with a member of The Bolton Monarchy and another trainee.

The following day all on the maths course were to provide and deliver mathematical activities for year 6 at a local primary school.

The activity I and a colleague were to deliver involved a lot of apparatus that the department provided. I was take it all home with me because I lived close to the primary school.

As I was leaving for home, the Bolton Monarchy joked, "Stop! Thief!", referring to the amount of apparatus I was carrying.

Wouldn't it be ironic if it was the Bolton Monarchy who hacked my personal computer and burgled my sister's house?


After I asked many times, each time nicely and politely, for some help and advice and not being given any. And then asking many times that my research I had sent them for free be deleted, but it wasn't. And each time I asked it was nicely and politely.

No comments: