Thursday, May 27, 2021

ALEX JONES EXPLAINS (WITH SUPER DUPER CLARITY) WHAT IS GOING ON

Faction D of the globalists are pissed off with faction H.2 who have decided to pull a fast one over faction J.5, so faction H.2 and are now exposing faction J.5 and their alliance with faction B.8 (who faction F.5 detest) so that they can accelerate the agenda of faction D.1.6 because globalist faction R.3.9 can bring in the Globalist New World Order that I've been exposing since before I was born. Anyways, I and half my family worked or works for the US intels, and we are descended from absolute racist Confederate scum. So please buy my unneccesary health products and continue to help me become a multi-multi-millionaire, and finance my cruel and futile litigation against my ex-wife Kelly because she doesn't terrify our daughter in a low-flying helicopter. K?

No comments: