Friday, May 21, 2021

BREXIT : TRADE DEALS WITH AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND TO WIPE OUT FARMING IN SCOTLAND AND WALES

But the UK government says that is a lie.

Yet the Ickes and Watson trust the UK government on this? After all they have said about the UK government on war, Covid, vax, etc?

Pfft!

What is the point in buying beef and lamb from Australia and New Zealand, when Angus beef and Welsh lamb is the best in the world? Imagine an Australian cow carcass and a New Zealand lamb carcass transported half way around the world when you could buy fresh from your local butcher.

What. Is. The point?

Unless Australia and New Zealand can do stuff to their cows and sheep that the UK currently cannot which despite the transport from the other side of the world makes it cheaper?

So that's Scottish, and maybe more, fishing decimated.

And now Scottish and Welsh farms.

But as long as the Ickes are happy then that's OK. Right?

You know. The guy who thinks the world is run by 12 foot shape-shifting reptilians who receive their orders for world domination from Saturn via the moon.

I used to support the Ickes. I gave them £1000 for Icke's IP defence fund in 2006. So how do they thank me? Garth Icke mocks me when my sister's house was professionally burgled.

That's the Ickes I know: frauds; money grabbers; scallywags; pirates. 

I will oppose the Ickes until my dying breath. Which they may well bring on. That's how little faith and trust I have in them.

No comments: