Saturday, November 07, 2015

A RELENTLESS PURSUIT FOR JUSTICE

Your majesty (not Liz), you have wronged me.

You have wronged me, ma'am (as in "barm").

The situation is not the same as in Gladiator, when Russell Crowe's character reveals himself before the Emperor in the Coliseum:
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the Armies of the North. General of the Felix Legions. Loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife – and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Nowhere near the same, actually. But I will have my justice, in this life or the next, as I begin my relentless pursuit for justice, across time, across space, and across t'interweb.

Note : Justice, not vengeance. And peaceful, nonviolent justice at that.

But the situation is even more insane, dear readers, because she could actually help me in my little legal project that I began to implement in 2006, and which I expected a few years ago to kick in.

But for some unknown reason she refuses to answer just a few simple questions.

FUCKING!!

INSANE!!

What is she doing with all that information I sent?

Over twenty years of research, received without any recognition, acknowledgement or, this is the worst bit, without any thanks.

Just took it.

Twenty years.

GONE.

Is this what modern women do these days?

Without any offer of assistance I can only think that she, her friends and family are using that information for their personal gain rather than for the benefit of society as a whole.

You have wronged us, ma'am (as in "barm").

You have actually wronged yourself!!

And we shall have our justice...

No comments: