Friday, November 06, 2015

YOUR MAJESTY, WOULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN SO MUCH SIMPLER TO HAVE OFFERED TO HELP?

Your majesty, what did I ask you at the start of January 2014?

I asked for your help.

But you refused.

And you still refuse, nearly 2 years later.

Wouldn't it have been so much simpler to have offered to help? Didn't you feel, don't you feel, that after months of reading those reports I sent in the summer of 2013, and having several children that you wanted to and should help?

But you knew better, didn't you?

Yet you keep those reports but do not offer to help?

What the fuck is all that about?

What am I supposed to think? Feel?

What are you and the rest of your family and friends doing with all that I sent you, trusting that you had some humanity and would want to help?

It is a truly diabolical reaction. From all of you lot.

Or perhaps all the ignorance was done to provoke what has occured, to give you some defence?

Whatever. I'm fucking sick of it. I have had, and still get, enough shit from rogue elements within British and American governments. I don't need being treated like a piece of shit by you, your family and friends too.

So can I expect that by next weekend every single copy and I sent you and that you ungratefully forwarded to your friends and family will be deleted?

Pfffft...

Blame your arrogant self, your majesty.

I was telling you, but you knew better. Didn't you?

And obviously you still do.

January 2014 I asked.

Pfffft...




No comments: