Thursday, November 12, 2015

THE FOLLOWING MONOLOGUE NEVER TOOK PLACE

Me : Now you know how the world really works and what is really going on, do you want to help me?

Her : (silence)

Me : But I think you can help me to stop all this shit.

Her : (silence)

Me : But what about your friends and family?

Her : (silence)

Me : But I sent you all that information expecting you would want to help. What are you doing with it?

Her : (silence)

Me : If you are not going to help then can you delete it all, please?

Her : (silence)

Me : Pretty please with sugar on top, your majesty?

Her : (silence)

Me : So I'm expected to sacrifice my life and livelihood for you, your friends and family? Is that it?

Her : (silence)

Me : This is diabolically insane. Can't you see?

Her : (silence)

No comments: