Monday, February 18, 2019

DOES IT SHOW THE BIT ABOUT YOU BEING A PERVERT SPYING ON ME IN MY BEDROOM WITHOUT TELLING ME?

There was at least 1 camera in my bedroom. I didn't know about it. But Icke did. As did Watson. It was probably there for years. But they didn't tell me. I assume they had my email hacked too.

But that secret surveillance is the gateway to exposing the stalking/EM harrassment network that targeted me for 1 year before zapping me for nearly 7 more years.

And both Icke and Watson refuse to admit their perversion and thus risk what happened to me happening to anyone else the system doesn't like.

Which is why I am not going to be mugged off by the mob/U S Military Intelligence network who stole my codes, thesis and ideas, and even stole 2 external hard drives (not mine, by the way) and my coat from my sister's house.

Coz if I do allow it then who's next?

You?

Your son? Daughter? Nephew? Niece?

And one wonders what 'personal truth' Icke is referring to...


No comments: