Monday, February 25, 2019

SO WHY WOULD ANYONE DRAW AN INVERTED, IRREGULAR AND INCOMPLETE PENTAGRAM IN THE SNOW ON MY CAR AND LEAVE ALL OTHER CARS IN THE STREET UNTOUCHED?

Why?

When by that time, late December 2000, I had been zapped for over 2 and 1/2 years? And it was starting to get bad.

Why?

Why was I being stalked with at least 2 very probable attempts to abduct me?

Why?

Why was I being zapped in the first place?

Why?

Well, ask yourself this: why haven't you been zapped?

Because the system is happy with you?

Because the system thinks you're an O K kind of guy or gal?

Because the system thinks you're under their control?

Look what's happened to Infowars. Biggest and most influential conspiracy mongers on the planet. But they sold out to the extreme rightist Zionist network that did 9/11 and runs paedophile rings. Have they ever said they've been zapped? Er, nope. Why? Because they won't have been. They are and always have been under control because of their extreme rightist Zionism and racism.

David Icke. Tony Gosling. They detest Rupert Murdoch. It was Murdoch who laid the groundwork for 9/11 by financing William Kristol and the then fledgling Neo-conservative movement. Murdoch's media even screened a very prophetic pilot episode of The Lone Gunmen just a few months before 9/11 in which a passenger plane was remotely hijacked and flown into the WTC! And of course Murdoch's media drove the push for war on Iraq. Murdoch also got Donald "nobody loves Israel more than me" Trump into The White House. And it was Murdoch who met Farage in secret several times before his media empire began to promote UKIP, which scared Cameron into the Brexit referendum, which Murdoch manipulated through his media which suggested that Queen Liz supported Brexit. So why, if Murdoch did the 9/11 and Trump things, is he not doing the bidding of the extreme rightist Zionists now with Brexit?

And if you're still wondering what an inverted, irregular and incomplete pentagram looks like?

It's this shape, which is mapped here in the street plan of Washington DC pointing directly into the White House. It's said to be a very satanic symbol, and nobody has explained why it is there in Washington DC. But there it is. And there it was, drawn in the snow, on my car, and on nobody else's car, when I had been zapped for 2 and 1/2 years and the zapping was starting to get bad. And after being stalked and I believe almost abducted twice.

And now there's secret surveillance cameras in my bedroom and my codes, theses, ideas and even my clothes are being stolen? From my sister's house?!?!

And with Icke's consent?!?!?! After all the money I've donated to him?

Total bag of shits!!

Who is driving you lot? An asset of U S Military Intelligence, I'll bet.





No comments: