Thursday, February 28, 2019

THOSE WHOM THE GODS WOULD DESTROY THEY FIRST MAKE MAD

Stalk them first? Leave large shards of glass on their doorstep. Attempt to abduct them.

And then zap them for nearly 7 years? Massive sleep disruption. Loss of health, job and house.

And place secret surveillance devices in their house? Drive them paranoid by letting them know they're being constantly watched and can't escape.

But I escaped.

Which is why they want me destroyed.

So why me? Because the globalist elite (our self-declared Gods) are racist (which is why they picked CIA/Confederate/U S Military Intelligence Alex Jones to lead 'the resistance' and drag a significant fraction of society into supporting racist Zionism and the Confederacy) and do not want a mixed race family to be successful.

So they apply as much pressure as they can: physical and psychological.

In the words of Theresa May: "Simples".

Watson and Icke knew about this network but have used it for their own advantage when I could use it to stop what happened to me happening to anyone else. U S Military Intelligence asset Watson is on some kind of kingmaker power trip, encouraged by his employer. I can understand that. But Icke? After I financed his law suit in the mid-noughties?

They could both tell me everything they know about this network.

But they don't.

Instead my codes, theses, ideas and even my clothes are stolen.

No comments: