Sunday, May 03, 2020

YEP. I THOUGHT ICKE WOULD GO INTO ALL THAT LET'S-JUST-LOVE-EACH-OTHER BOLLOCKS

I didn't watch the Icke/Rose III live. But apparently Icke tried to Ickesplain his theory that we should just love each other.

Let me repeat:
1. Garth Icke calls everyone a c**t;
2. when anti-war, anti-racist acitivist Owen Jones was violently assasulted by neo-Nazi football thugs Garth Icke mocked Jones by reposting a vid by alleged comedian Alistair Williams mocking Jones because of that assault, so Garth was mocking Jones;
3. when my sister's house had been burgled Garth Icke mocked me in a tweet with data hacked from my computer.

So what?, you ask.

Well, David Icke is now giving control over DavidIcke.com to Garth and allowing Garth to co-host David Icke's dot connector vids. Garth is now promoting extreme rightist Zionist U S Military Intelligence sell-out propaganda asset Paul Joseph Watson on DavidIcke.com. We have to ask why.

Which shows that David approves of Garth's very public far-right hate.

And then there's his sanctioning of the hacking and burglary and secret surveillance of me in one of the most anti-war, anti-racist homes in the UK!

QED.


No comments: