Friday, April 30, 2021

A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO FIELD MARSHAL JOJO RABBIT

I woke up yesterday and had the Beatles song, I Want to Hold Your Hand, in my head all morning. I have never woke up and had any Beatles song in my head. NEVER!

Yesterday afternoon I had no intention of doing so but eventually bought JoJo Rabbit on DVD.

What's the music during the initial credits of JoJo Rabbit? I Want to Hold Your Hand, by the Beatles.

As for JoJo Rabbit? Very funny at times, very pro-Jewish and anti-Nazi. It also shows how desperate the Nazis were to use children.

But at the same time there is a lot of very crucial history that is ignored: such as the Jews created, financed and collaborated with the Nazis. Why? Because the powerful Zionist Jews and the Nazis both wanted German Jews out of Germany and in Palestine!

Anyway, if you haven't seen it, see it. A few times.

 


No comments: