Monday, April 26, 2021

ALTHOUGH THIS IS OTT THERE IS SOMETHING VERY, VERY WRONG ABOUT THE ICKES

I mean, what sort of gobshite would mock someone who had been violently assaulted by neo-Nazis? Or mock someone who had been professionaly burgled? Or buy their 2 year old daughter Disney clothes after their father claimed that Disney is one of the most satanic corporations on the planet? Or feeds the ducks rather than protest after his dad claimed we are at the end of humanity?

And that's just for starters.

My experience of the Ickes is: never, ever, ever trust them!!

I gave daddy Dave £1000 for his IP court case. He repays me by his son Garth mocking me after my sister's house was professionally burgled. And this is while daddy Dave says we should all come together?! What. A load. Of bollocks!!

The OTT bits are the skull/pelvis/finger bits. But you should definitely consider the Freeemason bits. Me? I think David Icke is a fraud. A false prophet. His sons are frauds. He is a crook and a crime boss. That is my sad conclusion. You give him £1000, his son mocks you. What more evidence do you need?

You mean, besides worshipping a sell-out extreme rightist Zionist psycho Confederate CIA U S Military Intelligence propaganda asset who lies and lies and lies for sensationalism to flog products to make him a multi-multi millionaire?

No comments: