Tuesday, April 06, 2021

SPIRITUAL WARFARE

I feel like I've been under spiritual warfare for the last 3 weeks or so.

But have survived.

Whatever. Several unilateral declarations of war have been made against me:

  1. the mob in 1997;
  2. the intels in 1998;
  3. the Bolton monarchy in 2013;
  4. the Ickes in 2018;
  5. a faction at work in 2019.

To me they are all on the same side, allies working for the bad guys. Befor those declarations of war against me I had done nothing to any of them, and I had said nothing against any of them.

Indeed I had sent the Bolton Monarchy a load of information for free and was asking for some help and advice (which was not given).

And I had given David Icke £1000 for his IP defence fund.

So it's a funny old world when the Ickes are on the same side as the mob who stalk, and the intels who zap and remotely read your minds.

The mob and the intels all ultimately work for the satanists who David Icke claims run the world. So why is he on the same side as them against me who gave him £1000? Coz he knows nowt. He is just a crook and a crime boss. And I will show this and bring his crime shitshow down, down, down.

No comments: