Sunday, April 04, 2021

GARTH ICKE GOES FOR A WALK BUT NOT ON A MARCH FOR THE FREEDOM TO PROTEST. NOW WHY IS THAT?

There was a Kill the Bill protest yesterday. Several actually. The protests were against the new policing bill that will all but criminalise protest.

So where was Garth Icke? Marching at a protest?

In London perhaps? Nope.

Birmingham? Nope.

He was on a hike.

But hang on a mo'. Aren't the Ickes claiming the sky is falling down? And that it is now or never, or else the UK will be sleepwalking into a fascist police state? Yep.

As I keep saying : the Ickes are frauds. Garth mocked anti-war, anti-racist campaigner Owen Jones when Jones was violently assaulted by neo-Nazis. And after I gave daddy David Icke £1000 for his IP case, Garth repaid me by mocking me when my sister's house was professionally burgled. Yet daddy Dave is the one saying we are all one consciousness and should come together, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

No comments: