Friday, April 30, 2021

SIMPLE QUESTION : WHY DO WE HAVE TO PAY TO WATCH THE GRANDSON OF GOD GARTH ICKE TELL US 'THE TRUTH' ON ICKONIC?

I thought Son of God David Icke was here to wake us up with 'the truth'.

Not charge us for it.

JC didn't charge. All those sermons, etc? Turning tables over, etc? Free. Of. Charge.

So why should we have to pay for 'the truth' from the Ickes?

Why isn't 'the truth' free of charge? (NB I do not charge and have given for free an argument for the solar dynamo and sun spots, amongst a lot of other vital information, which may well have led to the professional burglary of my sister's house).

Why isn't the Son of God (daddy clown Dave) and his son (talentless shit clown Garth) giving us 'the truth' for free?

Simple question.

A bit like asking, why isn't water free?

Just asking for a lot, A LOT, of friends.

Is it so that Garth Icke can buy loads and loads of Disney clothes for his daughter after his daddy Dave said Disney is the most Satanic corporation on the planet?

The Ickes? Pffft! Absolute scum of the earth who belong in prison. For a very, VERY long time! 

I would not be surprised if it was David Icke who paid some crime scum to professionally burgle my sister's house for code etc so that daddy Dave could say sorry to Garth for all the trouble he's caused Garth to continue the evil Icke crime empah. A bit like Dr Evil in the Austin Powers series.

It really wouldn't surprise me at all. 

Him and psycho Confederate Alex Jones and his mini-me Watson are upto something. And it's got a lot to do with my stolen codes.

I will oppose the Ickes and Infowars until my dying breath. They are all total frauds and scum of the earth.

I was once one of daddy Dave's biggest supporters. Now I am one of his biggest enemies.

The Ickes and Infowars are upto something, and it has a lot to do with my stolen codes. 

And I'm telling you here and now: nothing would please me more than to smash a metal baseball bat through the teeth of fat psycho Confederate Zionist CIA U S Military Intelligence sell-out scumbag Alex Jones.

Fraud. 

David Icke. Garth Icke. Alex Jones. Paul Joseph Watson.

All frauds masquerading as freedom fighters.

 

 

No comments: