Thursday, October 14, 2021

AMAZING INTERVIEW ON LATEST RICHIE ALLEN SHOW OF TARGETED INDIVIDUAL KATHERINE HORTON

I normally listen to Richie's podcast in bed the morning after he records it, and this is the only interview when I actually sat up and listened intensely.

Why?

Because I was (and still am) a targeted individual.

As stated here many, many times, my stalking and harassment began in 1997 when I discovered someone creeping around the house early in the morning, who escaped through a small window and left a small bloodstain on the paint of the window frame. The next day there was a failed attempted abduction of me as I walked to the bus stop to go to work early in the morning. Ten minutes after that failed abduction the son of the local crime boss was driving erratically alongside the bus I was sat on while he looked inside the bus from his driving seat.

The following year the EM harassment began, just a gentle click to wake me up just as I was about to fall asleep. But over the next few years this developed into aggressive zapping sometimes 10 times per night so I barely had any sleep. I felt and heard the vibrations of the membranes in my skull. This eventually stopped in late March 2005, just a few weeks before I was made redundant.

Some of the things that Dr Horton described are real: the stalking; the zapping. I have also stated that my sister's house was professionally burgled. The pulsed energy I have also experienced. I now have a violent twitch in my neck due to the zapping.

It's the local mob in league with the intels with various different agendas.

So I would encourage you to listen to Dr Horton on Richie's podcast of 13th October.

And visit her website Stop007

No comments: