Sunday, October 24, 2021

ER, GARTH? POSITIVES ARE THAT YOU ARE SHOWING TO THE WORLD PUBLIC THAT YOU AND YOUR DAD ARE TOTAL FRAUDS

Alex Jones is a Zionist Confederate U S Military Intelligence propaganda agent who terrorised his own daughter in a low-flying helicopter and denies his ex-wife Kelly her free speech. You had Jones on as your first guest on Right Now. And your dickhead dad STILL appears on Infowars!!

Your dad is screaming that this is the end of humanity and freedom if we don't get up off our arses, with satanists lining up to inject your 2 month old daughter with killer toxic gunge, so what do you do? You drive for 7 hours to film yourself walking up Snowdon, and drive for 7 hours to film yourself in a haunted house. I wouldn't call that protecting your family. I'd call that cowardly arrogance.

And the coup de grace: you mocked me when my sister's house was professionally burgled AFTER I had donated £1000 to your dickhead dad's I P defence fund.

These are just a few of the positives. So thank you. I'm sure there'll be plenty more examples, including a whopper or 2, as the universe continues to reveal who you, your dickhead dad and Alex Jones really are: FRAUDS!!

PS You had the perfect opportunity yesterday to talk to your neighbours and local residents about wearing masks but you whimped out. Just let that sink in.

No comments: