Thursday, October 21, 2021

WHY DID ALEX JONES NOT CALL FOR THE ARREST OF PRINCE CHARLES?

Alex called for the arrest of Fauci and Schwab.

But a lot of the Covid stuff is occuring in major Commonwealth nations like Canada, Australia and New Zealand. And the British monarchy controls what occurs in the Commonwealth.

So why did Alex not call for the arrest of Prince Charles? In fact the British monarchy is at the core of Bilderberg and The World Economic Forum and hence the current events involving the virus and vaccines.

Well, Alex is defending British agent Andrew Jackson and the British project designed to destroy The United States: The Confederate States of America.

PS I am not a propaganda asset for any intel or anybody. I'm just someone calling bull where I see it (and for that my sister's house is professionally burgled in an attempt to scare me into shutting up, and for that burglary the scum Ickes mocked me even though I had donated £1000 to scum David Icke's I P defence fund in 2006/7, and man was that the worst decision I ever made).

No comments: