Thursday, November 04, 2021

THE ICKES HIT ROCK BOTTOM

Next stop for the Ickes? BURNING HELL!!

The Ickes are now abusing victims of sexual abuse!!

This may come as a surprise to you but not to me. Garth Icke mocked anti-war, anti-racist activist Owen Jones when Jones was violently assaulted by neo-Nazis. Garth then mocked me when my sister's house was professionally burgled, even though I had donated £1000 to his daddy Dave in 2006/7!

The Ickes are now on a PR blitz. I've rumbled them as total frauds. They are on the make and on the take.

So who do they turn to to promote themselves? Cathy O Brien and Maria Farmer!!

Farmer nailed Trump's wife Ivana as working with Ghislaine Maxwell to find potential sexual abuse victims for Jeffrey Epstein. But the favourite of the fraudulent Ickes is bona fide Zionist Confederate U S Military Intelligence propaganda agent Alex Jones who luuuurvs Trump!!

Nope. The Ickes, like Jones, are frauds, otherwise there would be no problem. David Icke's dad God would have fixed it by now, and as insurance God working through Alex Jones (as he claims) would have fixed it JIC. But nope. Alex is begging for money after blowing the Infowars fortune. And the Ickes are desperately trying to cover up Garth Icke's mental frailties after being abused as a kid, and their remedy is to steal from me and give it to him. WELL, FUCK THAT SHIT!! What Garth went through is fuck all compared to what I went through: zapping 10 times a night fot 7 years; stalked by satanist intels; professional burglary (assuming that wasn't the Ickes and their new crime family).

To me, as someone who was blown away by The Biggest Secret and donated £1000 to the I P Defence fund, I am horrified at what the Ickes have become: ego-centric, self-centred scum, prepared to use anyone for their self-promotion as Gods of our saviour! But checkout the size of David 'fat bastard' Icke, even though Garth claims to be a fitness guru!!

No comments: