Saturday, July 20, 2019

ER, DAVE? I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE. YOU TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN FOR DEE HILLZ!

I gave Icke hundreds during the mid-2000s for his IP case, which he won.

Turns out he was aware of a mob/MI5 surveillance network of me, in my own bedroom, in one of the most anti-war. anti-racist homes in the UK if not the world...AND HE DIDN'T TELL ME!!

And he's used that spying for his own benefit.

Yeah! I know!!

Icke, who claims he was chosen for his bravery, is just a coward, money-grabbing pervert.

He doesn't care.

He's got a nice appartment on The Isle of Wight.

Me? I got zapped for nearly 7 years, two failed attempted abductions, and now he's allowing everything I've written and thought and proposed to be stolen and given to a gang of Zionist, mobbed-up, racist, ungrateful, unhelpful, thieving perverts.

And if I'm wrong then he can always take me to court...




No comments: