Saturday, July 20, 2019

STILL NO VOLUNTEERS TO BE ZAPPED, NOT EVEN FOR JUST ONE NIGHT?

Just one night.

That's all I'm asking.

I was zapped for nearly 7 years, most nights 3 times per night so I didn't get the minimum required 4 hours unbroken sleep. But sometimes it was 10 times per night, so I barely got just one hour of unbroken sleep per night.

And then suddenly it all stopped, about 1 week before I lost my job of 6 years, as if the system knew their job was done and there was no need to continue.

I now have a spasm in my neck which after years of suddenly twitching is starting to hurt a lot.

So, you're not even curious to find out such technology exists?

Not even big, brave David Icke, who says he was specially chosen for his 'bravery'?

Not even in his frail dotage when he has nothing to lose but everything to gain in knowing that zapping really does happen and has been for at least 22 years?

Here's what I experienced:
1. at first in about June 1998 it was a light clicking, just as I was about to fall asleep, and that clicking woke me up;
2. but then it was twice per night, again just as I was about to fall asleep;
3. then it was violent sounds, such as a German Sheperd growling and barking, or a shotgun being fired, and every time it was very loud;
4. then that turned into the 'head fuck', which was being dragged in and out of conciousness, heart palpitations, and one night I remember clearly was the night before I was due to meet an ex-girlfriend of mine who at the time worked for MI6;
5. then it got so violent that I began to feel the membranes in my skull vibrate;
6. and it all happened just as I was about to fall asleep, never during the day at work, or eating or watching telly, and every time I struggled to get back to sleep, taking about an hour (if I was allowed to without getting zapped again);
7. and it all stopped about a week before I lost my job of 6 years in April 2005.

No takers?

Nope. Thought not.

But very happy to steal my work, ideas and thoughts and hand them over to a gang of Zionist, racist, mobbed-up, unhelpful, ungrateful, thieving perverts who had no interest and will minimise their potential impact and use them for their own selfish gain ?






No comments: