Tuesday, July 30, 2019

GENEVA RESIDENTS DESCRIBE HOW 5G AFFECTS THEM (AND IT SOUNDS SIMILAR TO WHAT I EXPERIENCED FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS STARTING IN 1998)

I was a targeted individual (TI). At first I was stalked. Then I caught someone in the house who left a trace of blood on the window frame as they escaped. And then there were 2 failed attempts at abducting me, and there was another strange incident when a white van with a side sliding door pulled up a few metres in front of me, the door slid open, but nobody got in or came out. The door was then quickly closed as the van drove off.

Then the zapping started. I've described what happened and its effects. Buzzing. Clicking. Feeling the membranes vibrating as they made the sounds. And all just as I was about to fall asleep. I lost a lot of sleep, which led to becoming more anti-social and very irritable.

And this was between summer 1998 to spring 2005, and it suddenly stopped just a few weeks before I was told I would be losing my job of 6 years.

There were no 5G antennas anywhere near to where I lived.

Were they experimenting on me?

Trying to kill me?

For him and for his neighbour it all started in April.

“I’ve never had a problem with Wi- Fi or any of that and never had problems sleeping – and then suddenly I had trouble falling asleep. In particular at home I felt – how can I put it? – like I was in a microwave. I didn’t feel good in the house, as if I was surrounded by ghosts.”

When he looked on Facebook and on the website of the Confederation, he saw that three 5G antennas had been put into service nearby and that other people were complaining of identical problems, headaches, tiredness.

“Was it psychological? I don’t know. But for the first time, although I have never had earaches while composing my music, my ears started whistling. It woke me up at night. All of this was unusual.”

[source : “With 5G, We are Guinea Pigs”: Swiss Magazine Reports First 5G Injuries in Geneva, CRG, https://www.globalresearch.ca/swiss-magazine-reports-first-5g-injuries-geneva/5684233, 18th July 2019]

No comments: