Tuesday, July 30, 2019

LIMEADE ALERT : CAPTAIN PERVERT WHINES ABOUT HI TECH WHEN HE AND ICKE HAVE BEEN PERVING ME FOR YEARS VIA A MOB/MI5 SECRET SURVEILLANCE NETWORK THAT THEY REFUSE TO TELL ME ABOUT EVEN TODAY

Paul Joseph Watson is a bona fide extreme rightist Zionist U S Military Intelligence propaganda merchant. And yes, that is the same bona fide extreme rightist Zionist U S Military Intelligence who did 9/11.

And David Icke is protecting Watson, having taken lots of my money in the 2000s, but when I asked for it back he refused and actually spied on me in my bedroom in one of the most anti-war, anti-racist houses in the UK if not in the world.

And if I'm wrong then he can take me to court. As can Watson.

There's only one fraud in this world. And it's not me.

You money-grabbing, cowardly pervert, siding with bona fide extreme rightist Zionist U S Military Intelligence propaganda merchants.

And yes, Paul is wearing the same white Miami Vice jacket he always wears before speeding off in his white Ferrari Tesstarossa with a one-fingered salute.


No comments: