Thursday, February 20, 2020

TWO YEARS

I sent someone a load of information I had compiled over the years in expectation and anticipation that they would want to help to destroy the current power structure.

During the first year after sending this information I asked politely many times, and each time very politely, for some advice and a bit of help. None was given. And no questions were asked as to how they could help.

I began to feel I could not trust them.

So during the following year I asked, again each time politely, that my work I had sent them for free be deleted.

But it wasn't.

So what did I get in return?

I was spied on while I lived in one of the most anti-war, anti-racist homes in the UK. My computer was hacked. My codes, ideas and theses were stolen. My sister's house was burgled, in a very professional targeted burglary, for 2 external drives containing scientific code and data.

No excuses.

It was cowardice, theft, burglary and perversion.





No comments: