Thursday, February 20, 2020

WHICH HURTS THE MOST: WORDS FROM THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA? OR NEARLY 7 YEARS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC INTEFERENCE WITH BRAIN FUNCTION?

Sure, the Ickes have been abused in the mainstream media. But nowhere near enough if daddy Dave was telling the truth.

But sticks and stones may break my bones. Names will never hurt me. Right?

But what about, electromagnetic interference may change my brain. Names will never hurt me.

As far as I am concerned the Ickes got off very, very, very lightly in their verbal abuse from the mainstream media.

I'll bet they never once experienced one night of what I went through, being zapped 10 times per night, membranes vibrating, heart palpitations, etc, for nearly 7 years.

But they don't care. They've got a media empire to build for their children and grandchildren etc

So as far as I am concerned the Ickes are cowards. They've seen a niche and are going for it. Perhaps recruiting Zionist U S Military Intelligence propaganda asset Paul Joseph Watson in return for some stolen scientific code and data along the way. Or is it vice versa? I'll know within a year.

I've asked the Ickes and Watson, indeed anyone, to take the one week challenge: pass their details onto Paul Joseph Watson's U S Military Intelligence handler and get zapped for a week, like I was zapped (but I never asked for it).

But so far: nothing.

Instead I get mocked by 'son of the son of God' talentless shit Garth "I make vain shite music" Icke when my sister's house is burgled.

I bet if big, bad Garth went through just 1 week of what I went through he'd be breast-feeding from his mother and wearing nappies again. You can tell by his fake beard and accent. And fake smiles. And using his daughter.

No comments: