Wednesday, February 19, 2020

WHY I ADVISE AGAINST BEING NICE, KIND AND GIVING

I was being nice, kind and giving to someone, gave them for free loads of information I had compiled over the years, and asked for a bit of help. I got treated like a piece of shit instead. So I asked that that information be deleted. Each time I asked politely. Again, I was treated like a piece of shit, and my work was not deleted. And I was also spied on.

A few years later I explained what I had found in my research into the sun. My sister's house was then burgled for 2 external drives containing my codes and data. And Garth Icke mocked me for that burglary, even though I had bailed out his dad in the mid-2000s and had no arguments with him.

So my advice is : don't be nice, kind and giving. You get treated like a piece of shit, spied on, your sister's house gets burgled and Garth Icke mocks you.

Yet there's Garth's daddy David "Infinite love is the only truth : everything else is illusion" Icke giving control over his website to Garth, after Garth mocked me and also mocked Owen Jones after Jones was violently assaulted by Neo-Nazi football thugs.

By the way. What is David doing while Garth takes over DavidIcke.com?

Is David learning mathematics, physics and high performance computing so he can understand my stolen codes?

Clue: Oh, yes.

So, if that is the case, is David going down?

Clue: Oh, yes.

No comments: