Monday, February 10, 2020

BRILLIANT NEWS! MORE SCHISM IN THE GLOBAL WARMONGERING PAEDOPHLE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY

She's back off to Canada.

Him? Probably suckling the teet of Prince Andrew. That's how fucked-up the British royal family are!!

World warmongering paedophile scum!

I look forward to Paul Joseph Watson's defence of the British Royal Family!


And here's Watson's 'defence':
But. But. But. Me! Coz I'm fucking ace and gorgeous and betraying. And I have sex with cats (filmed by Mossad). Please buy me. I'm cheap as fuck!

Sorry Paul. But you started war on me. And your sponsors will let you hang out to dry. Have you watched, Oh! What a Lovely War? One of the songs used is, If You Want the Old Battalion? The answer is: We know where they are. They're hanging on the old barbed wire. In your case it's: If you know Paul Joseph Watson? We know where he is. He's hanging on the old barbed wire. And I'm sorry Watson's parents. But I didn't start war on Paul. Your Zionist sell-out piece of shit of a son declared war on me. And he will suffer for it!! The fucking Zionist sell-out piece of shit!!!)

No comments: