Friday, April 17, 2020

DAVID ICKE IS SO FULL OF SHIT. PLEASE LEAVE THIS PLANET ASAP.

At least 2 videos of Icke on London Real TV today.

Each full of that let's-just-love-each-other bollocks.

Quick reminder: I tried all that open-your-heart shite, and I got treated like shit. IN FACT ICKE WAS ACTUALLY SPYING ON ME, IN MY OWN BEDROOM, WHILE HE WAS SAYING SHIT LIKE THAT!!

I created one of the first websites in the world to promote Icke. I donated much money to his IP case, which he won. His son Garth used the subsequent concerts and lectures to promote his shite music.

But then the truth came.

Garth Icke mocked anti-racist, anti-war Owen Jones when Owen was violently assaulted by neo-Nazi Chelsea football thugs.

Let. That. Sink. In.

Let that all sink in.

But not only that.

Garth Icke mocked me when my sister's house was very professionally burgled for 2 external drives containing scientific code and data.

The Ickes know who did this very professional burglary, and may have gained from it in having copies of the stolen code and data to pass on to their children, grandchildren etc, thus giving their DNA the advantage over your children and grandchildren, while the Ickes whinge and whine about privileges for the reptilians.

It's all such an Icke farce!

In fact, Icke has done nothing but build a cult for his children to survive on.

Basic reptilianism.

He says in one vid that he hasn't come here to fail.

You know what that means?

He thinks he has the right to steal whatever he wants for his 'purpose'.

DOES THAT INCLUDE HACKING AND BURGLARY?!

Well, it looks it.

I financed that bastard, saved his IP, yet he thinks he can just wander into my sister's house and steal whatever he wants? And that his son Garth can mock me for it?!?!

FUK. DAT. SHIT!

Icke? You are going down. You failed. It was all your own fault!

You failed m8, coz you used a secret mob/MI5 surveillance network of me to judge me and use it for your own private gain.

That's why we're all in this shit!! You dickhead!!

And if you are the warrior you claim to be then you'll admit it.

But you won't.

Coz I'm here at the coal face fighting the mob and the intels, getting zapped and my accounts hacked, and my sister's house burgled, while you're self-isolating on the Isle of Wight and your dickhead swan son Garth is mocking me?!! AFTER I HELPED TO SAVE YOUR IP SO YOU CAN SELF-ISOLATE ON ISLE OF WIGHT??!!

I should really take a baseball bat to the skulls of you and Garth.

But I won't.

Your just pieces of shit.

I was one of your biggest supporters in the beginning.

Now I'm one of your biggest enemies.

Why is that?

No comments: