Friday, April 24, 2020

I HAVE SENT THIS TO LONDON REAL ABOUT THE ICKES AND ALEX JONES

Hi

I run a blog entitled The Truth Serum ( http://thetruthserumblog.blogspot.com/ ), which I started in December 2005.

I was one of the first in the world to openly defend David Icke and promote his ideas. In the early 2000s I created a website called The Conspiracy Explained which borrowed from and promoted Icke's The Biggest Secret, a book which inspired me. During the mid-2000s I helped to finance his IP case, which he won. I began research for a PhD in 2014 and rented a room in one of the most anti-war, anti-racist homes in the UK. I later found out that Icke knew of a secret surveillance network of me in that room and he didn't tell me! I asked for my money back. I have not received a penny. During my PhD research I stored a lot of scientific code and data on 2 external storage devices. In 2018, before I was due to submit my thesis, I took a job in * and left those devices at my sister's house in the UK. When I came back to the UK from * for Christmas 2018 I found that those devices had been burgled in a very professional and targeted burglary. When I asked Icke if he knew anything about this burglary his son Garth posted a mocking image on his Twitter account which contained data which could have only been hacked from my computer. Where did Garth get that data? Did he hack it? Was it given to him? Why did Garth feel the need to publish such a tweet?

In addition to this, when author, columnist for The Guardian, and anti-war, anti-racist campaigner Owen Jones was violently assaulted by neo-Nazi football thugs last year, comedian Alistair Williams made a video mocking Jones. Garth Icke posted that Williams video on DavidIcke.com.

And as for Alex Jones: his family founded the extremely racist Republic of Texas in 1836; his family fought at the rank of colonel and general in the Confederate Army to defend negro slavery; he bragged to his ex-wife Kelly that his ancestors founded the Texas branch of the Ku Klux Klan; his late uncle Biff ran death squads in Guatemala for the CIA/Pentagon; his ex-wife Kelly claims Alex and his father stole her share of Infowars; she also claims that throughout her marriage to Alex she had to suffer domestic violence from him and his substance abuse; he is ignoring a court jury decision that awarded custody of their children to Kelly; he has installed secret cameras to spy on Kelly at her home and has had agents stalk her; he claims he is a United States Military Intelligence agent.

You can ask the Ickes themselves, and Alex Jones himself, to verify all this.

But specifically: where did Garth Icke get that data from? And why did he feel the need to mock me after my sister's house had been burgled?

The Ickes and Alex Jones are not who you think they are.

And perhaps you could get Kelly Jones on London Real. She is desperate to tell her story about Alex and the injustices she has suffered at the hands of Alex.

No comments: