Tuesday, April 28, 2020

JUST THINK IF, 6 YEARS AGO, SOMEONE I ASKED FOR SOME HELP AND ADVICE HAD GIVEN SOME INSTEAD OF BURGLING MY SISTER'S HOUSE

Over a period of 1 year, having sent loads of information for free, I asked many, many times, each time nicely and politely, for a little help and advice.

None was offered.

So for the following year, feeling I could not trust them, I asked many, many times, again each time nicely and politely, that that information I had sent for free be deleted.

It wasn't.

Turns out they burgled my sister's house.

WITH DAVID ICKE'S CONSENT!!

And if I'm wrong then they can all take me to court.

But they won't.

Coz they're mob?

Anyhoo. Just think what could have happened if the advice I sought 6 years ago was given.

Several court cases ending in a jury decision that we owe the banks virtually nothing?

Then it would have all been over.

Instead we're on the verge of being microchipped.

I do hope they submit their stolen PhD thesis before they are microchipped.

And as for David Icke?

THAT PIECE OF DOGS**T CAN F*** OFF!

I was one of his biggest supporters and promoters in the 2000s.

Turns out he was spying on me in my bedroom through a mob/MI5 secret surveillance network that I didn't know about.

No comments: