Sunday, April 19, 2020

ER, DAVE? BUT WE'RE NOT ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, ARE WE?

Take Garth Icke's mocking, of me, and of Owen Jones.

Take the hacking and burglary of my codes and data (that both Garth and David Icke know whodunnit).

Take the secret surveillance network of me (that David knew about for years and didn't tell me).

We are NOT all in this together.

He keeps saying he doesn't give a shit. And he's right. He doesn't a give shit.

I financed his IP court case, which he won. He then spied on me, and when my sisters house was burgled his son Garth mocked me. Yet Dave is now handing over the Icke Empah to Garth. And what does Garth do? He frequently posts bona fide sell-out extreme rightist Zionist U S Military Intelligence propaganda asset Paul Joseph Watson (who may well be the one issuing threats to have me sacked (as stated yesterday) via fellow work colleagues)!

This is what the Ickes don't understand. They have effectively locked themselves in their Icke-vory towers, writing books and 'music', while I'm being zapped and having my work stolen (which they may well have copies of, or know who has but are not telling me) and my family members houses are being professionally burgled, and being spied on, with several failed attempts at abduction.

And yet he has the cheek to say, "We're all in this together"?!

Pffft!

That son-of-God complex has gone to his head so much that he now supports and encourages crime against those who supported him years ago and helped to save his IP!

And that's the truth, Ruth!

So I'm not having it.

Not. One. Bit.

Brian Rose is going to hear all about this farce!

No comments: