Sunday, April 19, 2020

I POLITELY REQUEST THAT THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE LEAVE THIS PLANET IN WHATEVER MANNER THEY SEE FIT

David Icke and his son Garth (not Jaymie).

Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, and all current Infowars employees.

And several Professors and academics in the Department of Applied Mathematics at the University of Hell.

I remember the father of dynamos mocking me and the postgraduate director of studies mocking me after a seminar by my supervisor at the time.

THE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!!

I'M HERE TRYING TO SAVE THEIR CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN AND ALL THEY CAN DO IS MOCK ME AND SAVE THEIR CAREERS?!?!

ABSOLUTE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!!

This is precisely why I did not want a PhD from them.

Because I had no respect for them.

No. Respect. Whatsoever.

NONE!!

Some of the most intelligent people on the planet. But all they thought about was their career, and what was going on in the sky.

Yeah, there's a time for that. In 10, or 20 years time.

But not now.

And to mock someone who is trying to help them and their children and their grandchildren?

For fuck's sake!!

Total pieces of shit.

It makes me want to puke!!

No comments: