Wednesday, April 22, 2020

IS DAVID ICKE STILL BEST MATES WITH ALEX JONES?

Yarp! Yarp! Yarp! Yarp! Yarp! Yarp! Yarp!

Icke and Jones both spied on me. Watson found the mob/MI5 spy network. He sucked them into the spying. Now Watson has abandoned them both, and has allied with extreme rightist Zionist U S Military Intelligence (and all their hi-tec superduper mind-reading tech) in a desperate bid for power of the alt-media.

It is absolutely astonishing to me, knowing what I know, what is going on between the Ickes and Infowars.

Despite Jones' unquestionable disgusting treatment of his ex-wife Kelly, and alliance with the racist Confederate, extreme rightist Zionist factions of the CIA and U S Military Intelligence, Icke still considers Alex a m8 enough to go on Jones' show.

And Garth Icke frequently posts Paul Joseph Watson on DavidIcke.com

They all make me want to puke.

And if I find out that anyone of them have copies of codes and data hacked from my computers or stolen from my sister's house then they're going down.

David Icke is losing his mind, thinking he can just wander into my sister's house and steal whatever he wants.

His son Garth is an unworthy piece of maggot shit.

And Infowars and Watson are in this just for the money.

What a beautiful combination to save the world. NOT!!!

No comments: