Saturday, February 08, 2020

ALLEGED 'COMEDIAN' ALISTAIR WILLIAMS AND THE CROSS OF SAINT GEORGE

Here is a screenshot of Williams' current Youtube page:

What is that in the background in the latest 2 vidz? Yep. The cross of St George.

And in the next one, entitled the Racist Baftas, the one that neo-Nazi talentless shit Garth Icke posted, the background is exactly the same: a large cross of St George.

Garth Icke's daddy Dave wrote in The Biggest Secret that the cross of St George is the ancient symbol of the sun for the ancient reptilian bloodlines that run the planet.

Yet Garth, with the permission of daddy Dave, is posting the attacks of a white far-right propagandist.

So why am I destroying David Icke and his legacy?
1. I helped to finance Icke's IP court case in the 2000s;
2. but daddy David used for his own benefit a mob/MI5/CIA secret surveillance network of me, that I was unaware of, to spy on me while I lived in one of the most anti-war, anti-racist homes in the UK;
3. his legacy is DavidIcke.com which, as he approaches his death, he is handing over to his eldest son Garth. But Garth is displaying signs of neo-Nazism: mocks me when my sister's house is burgled of 2 external drives containing scientific code and data; mocks gay anti-war, anti-racist campaigner Owen Jones when Jones was violently assaulted by neo-Nazis.

But that's what DavidIcke.com is sadly becoming.

I financed Icke's IP case in the mid-2000s. And in return I get mocked by his neo-Nazi son Garth. ANd when I ask for my money back I get the Icke finger.

I asked for my money back, but I got nothing but Garth's mocking. And daddy continues to allow his neo-Nazi thug son Garth to control DavidIcke.com.

THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL SCANDAL!!

To me, all that David Icke has done is build a cult to sustain his children, however many of them he has (like his hero Boris Johnson who as Prime Minister doesn't even know how many children he has!)

No comments: