Thursday, October 07, 2021

NOT RIVETING STUFF FROM GRANDSON OF GOD GARTH ICKE

I was inspired so much by his father, David, that I donated £1000 to David's IP fund.

So how do I get thanked by the Ickes? When my sister's house was professionally burgled for 2 external storage devices containing simulations of the interior of the sun, Garth mocked me!

And what's more, the Ickes are either beneficiaries of that burglary, or are working with the burglars.

So forgive my cynicism when the best that Garth can do is produce a video of a walk up Snowdon using footage filmed from a helicopter and a drone.

I hope that someday David will wake up from his fat slumber and realise that somewhere along the way something very, very wrong occured: he engaged from his own desire to engage in theft and burglary; hence nearly 50 million Brits have been injected with something designed to slowly kill them; and all that Garth can do is produce a video of his walk up Snowdon...

Garth does not deserve applause. He has a 2 month old daughter who satanists want to inject with toxic gunge. Garth deserves an axe through his thick skull.

No comments: