Sunday, February 09, 2020

ER, GARTH? THEY MOST CERTAINLY OWN PAUL JOSEPH WATSON!

You know Paul? Coz you've been posting his articles lately.

Paul sold out to the perps of 9/11.

Remember 9/11?

You should do coz your daddy Dave just published a very thick book on 9/11.

But that's how low the Ickes are now.

Daddy tries to expose 9/11 but then his sons post articles by someone who sold out to the perps of 9/11.

Low. Very low. Head-shakingly, sickeningly low.

Way too low for me.

I once again ask David Icke to repay me all the money I donated to his IP court case.

And I once again apologise for helping Dave keep his IP.

It's now just a money-making cult.

So if I find out that he and/or his sons have copies of codes and data stolen from my sister's house or hacked from my computer, or if they know someone who does, then they are going directly to prison where they will rot and never bend over in the showers.

No comments: