Friday, April 10, 2020

DAVID ICKE IS CLEARLY HAPPY WITH HIS SON GARTH'S FAR RIGHT POLITICS

Garth Icke mocked anti-war, anti-racist Owen Jones when Jones was violently assaulted by neo-Nazi football thugs.

Garth also mocked me when my sister's house was very professionally burgled for 2 external drives containing scientific code and data.

Garth posts extreme rightist Zionist sell-out U S Military Intelligence propaganda asset Paul Joseph Watson on DavidIcke.com.

And, of course, Garth calls everyone a c**t.

Daddy Dave now allows Garth to co-present Dot Connector.

I very strongly oppose this.

I helped to bail-out daddy Dave in the mid-2000s when someone tried to steal his IP. I gave big money to finance his court case to protect his IP, which he won. How does he repay me? He uses a mob/MI5 secret surveillance network of me, doesn't tell me I'm being spied on while I live in one of the most anti-war, anti-racist homes in the UK, and then when my sister's house is very professionally burgled his son Garth mocks me!!

The Icke's stuff was not taken down because of the 5G claim. That is what is being used to take it all down, because it is indeed a false claim.

It was taken down because of the exposure of the Bill Gates vaccine/microchip agenda and it linking into everything else. That claim about the CIA scientist being patched was also a big factor.



No comments: